Nothing worse than going into a meeting with a problem and coming out wondering who has the 'monkey' now � do you know the feeling? Meetings are critical, they must be effective and must use time efficiently. They can be a source of great anguish and are often seen as a waste of time. We address the purpose of meetings, the structures that can be adopted and systems for efficient meeting management. We deal with the preparation requirements, group dynamics and meeting leadership. We show how to encourage input while achieving focus on requirements or tasks. We deal with the necessity for formal and relaxed approaches and with the recording, delegation and review techniques necessary. We bring meetings to life.
- Purpose of Meetings & The Types & Group Dynamics
- Who is necessary, what is needed? Preparation.
- Defining the Issues and Structuring the Meeting
- Techniques, Roles & Controls for Better Meetings
- Leading various Types of Meetings
- Encouraging Input, Delegating Tasks, Defining Issues
- Recording & Follow-up
- Meeting Analysis
Contact us with your specific requirements.